Turning Your Garage into a Versatile Space
You can transform your garage with very little planning and our expert guidance.
- Know yourself! – A garage can be a place for hobbies such as Woodworking, Bikes, Motorcycles, Racecars, or even Model Planes! Make sure your set aside space for your hobbies and plan storage so you won’t trip while enjoying your hobbies!
- It all begins with a strong ground level concrete slab! – If you’re renovating, we recommend an inspection of the slab would be a great thing to have done. If you’re having a brand new garage developed, then you’re all set!
- Decide how many cars you plan to park! – This will have a big impact on how your design the new layout. A basic car is 12 by 24 feet, and most garages add space in 12-foot increments.
- You’ll need power! – Electrical ordinances vary widely – our experts can guide you to ensure you have all the power you need in the right spots of your garage!
- Let there be light! – Pay attention to where you would like to place workbenches and project areas. Remember that garage doors open and consider how that will impact the available lumens.
Learn more about our Garage Developments today!
Does your storage feel and look more like a dark and unused area of your house than a stylish space to hang out in? Most probably yes, just like it is for most homeowners. The basement is usually a storage space for all the unwanted stuff you have, such as old...
Basements add extra space to the home, but not all basements are going to add a lot of value to the house. Homes with it do tend to have a higher value compared to homes without a basement. When someone is ready to sell a home with a basement, finishing it can provide...
In Calgary, many homeowners may consider adding a basement suite to help bring in more money. The suite can be rented to anyone and can be a good source of income for the homeowner. Unfortunately, many basement suites in Calgary are not legal and could lead to issues...