Turning Your Garage into a Versatile Space
You can transform your garage with very little planning and our expert guidance.
- Know yourself! – A garage can be a place for hobbies such as Woodworking, Bikes, Motorcycles, Racecars, or even Model Planes! Make sure your set aside space for your hobbies and plan storage so you won’t trip while enjoying your hobbies!
- It all begins with a strong ground level concrete slab! – If you’re renovating, we recommend an inspection of the slab would be a great thing to have done. If you’re having a brand new garage developed, then you’re all set!
- Decide how many cars you plan to park! – This will have a big impact on how your design the new layout. A basic car is 12 by 24 feet, and most garages add space in 12-foot increments.
- You’ll need power! – Electrical ordinances vary widely – our experts can guide you to ensure you have all the power you need in the right spots of your garage!
- Let there be light! – Pay attention to where you would like to place workbenches and project areas. Remember that garage doors open and consider how that will impact the available lumens.
Learn more about our Garage Developments today!
So you have finally decided to tackle your basement renovation. While a Calgary basement renovations company will have some ideas about what is or is not feasible, the design of your new basement should be dictated by its primary purpose in your life. Here are some...
You’ve decided to finish your basement. Now what? There are a few things to consider before calling Alliance Renovations to come and build the basement of your dreams.1. Plan Ahead.The first thing to consider is what you want your finished basement to be...
Have you ever heard the words “Maybe one day, when you have a man cave?” Anything that may throw off the balance of your wife’s perfectly coordinated living room is condemned to the elusive man cave. Why not make your dreams a reality and contact experts...