Turning Your Garage into a Versatile Space
You can transform your garage with very little planning and our expert guidance.
- Know yourself! – A garage can be a place for hobbies such as Woodworking, Bikes, Motorcycles, Racecars, or even Model Planes! Make sure your set aside space for your hobbies and plan storage so you won’t trip while enjoying your hobbies!
- It all begins with a strong ground level concrete slab! – If you’re renovating, we recommend an inspection of the slab would be a great thing to have done. If you’re having a brand new garage developed, then you’re all set!
- Decide how many cars you plan to park! – This will have a big impact on how your design the new layout. A basic car is 12 by 24 feet, and most garages add space in 12-foot increments.
- You’ll need power! – Electrical ordinances vary widely – our experts can guide you to ensure you have all the power you need in the right spots of your garage!
- Let there be light! – Pay attention to where you would like to place workbenches and project areas. Remember that garage doors open and consider how that will impact the available lumens.
Learn more about our Garage Developments today!
More homeowners than ever are taking advantage of the extra space afforded by finished basements. Those who haven’t yet embraced this trend often have questions when it comes to lighting. After all, unfinished basements have a reputation for being damp and dark, given...
Most homeowners know that they need insulation to keep their homes energy-efficient and comfortable, but they still have questions. How can insulation be removed safely? When installing insulation, the choice between conventional insulation and spray foam may be...
At some point during basement renovations, a homeowner needs to think about the insulation they are going to use. The effectiveness of the insulation determines its ability to provide a complete layer of protection when installed in the basement's framing. Types of...