Turning Your Garage into a Versatile Space
You can transform your garage with very little planning and our expert guidance.
- Know yourself! – A garage can be a place for hobbies such as Woodworking, Bikes, Motorcycles, Racecars, or even Model Planes! Make sure your set aside space for your hobbies and plan storage so you won’t trip while enjoying your hobbies!
- It all begins with a strong ground level concrete slab! – If you’re renovating, we recommend an inspection of the slab would be a great thing to have done. If you’re having a brand new garage developed, then you’re all set!
- Decide how many cars you plan to park! – This will have a big impact on how your design the new layout. A basic car is 12 by 24 feet, and most garages add space in 12-foot increments.
- You’ll need power! – Electrical ordinances vary widely – our experts can guide you to ensure you have all the power you need in the right spots of your garage!
- Let there be light! – Pay attention to where you would like to place workbenches and project areas. Remember that garage doors open and consider how that will impact the available lumens.
Learn more about our Garage Developments today!
If you have an unfinished basement, you’re probably anxious to finish it and convert it into a more comfortable and usable space. Remodelling an unfinished or finished basement is an excellent way to add value to your home, and it gives you a place to relax and...
Basement renovations can seem like a hassle, but with the right tools and support, they can be quick and easy. It’s possible to achieve a perfectly refurbished basement, with the right type of assistance. Aside from altering the interior design, how often has the...
Living in Calgary, you know there are 3 reasons it makes sense to build a garage - snow, ice and hail - but have you ever thought of any additional uses you might have for that space. Macho Mechanic Whether fixing cars is your profession or merely a hobby, it’s a hard...